Hire a WordPress Developer
As of June 2017, WordPress stands out as the fastest growing content management system with more than half of the market share. Its user-friendly interface has become a favorite of millions around the world.
But even with such simplicity, building and maintaining a website comes with specific tasks that may require writing codes for countless hours. That could appear overwhelming especially when you are not familiar with the process.
The decision to hire a WordPress developer would be of great help. He can handle tasks such as your website’s design, on-page SEO, and installing necessary tools to make your website up and running.
Things to Consider when Hiring
There are basically two things to consider when hiring a WordPress web developer: budget and experience.
1) Budget – Having a website calls you to make an investment. Money is unarguably important. You need to have the budget to have a premier website.
2) Experience – Get to know the developer’s experience. It is important to have a clear understanding of what he can do for your website. And with his skills, he may have his own opinion of what a website should have based on what works and what doesn’t.
One common issue is that the result do not entirely match the client’s brand. Many settle for affordable services in various platforms where they simply hire someone to construct a website for them.
When to Hire a WordPress Developer
You might already have a website to scale your business with. You built it on your own since you found it pretty easy to explore. But after some time, you found that it is not being effective or that you have trouble maintaining it alone.
You may have the desire to build a website but have no idea about how to do it. When you hire a WordPress developer, you have someone to design, build, and maintain the website on your behalf. That’s not just a couple of free hours in your end, but also a big hand that pushes you closer to achieving your goals.
Here’s what some leading individuals have to say:
1) Edyne Plancy – Edyne is the host of The Edyne Plancy Show, a podcast that has the mission to help individuals achieve their maximum career potential. She sought for help from Slapshot Studio’s team of WordPress developers to build her podcast website.
“Jaime Jay and his team are raising the bar for a lot of people, and I am so happy that I have met them. Thank you so much, guys! Kudos!” -Edyne Plancy
Apart from the website and design services, she also had coaching with Jaime Jay on doing a podcast. Now, her show just ranked #10 on iTunes. She is thankful and very happy with the services she received.
2) Phil Potts – Phil is the Director of Renegade Gentlemen, author of Habits of Heroic Husbands, and is a certified men’s marriage coach. He wanted to have a website that would perfectly match his brand.
“Jaime is so approachable. He is so easy to talk to. Every step of the way, he made himself available to me.” -Phil Potts
Personally for Phil, he found it remarkable how his decision to hire a WordPress developer made his journey convenient. Now, you can find his brand thriving online with an upcoming online course that you too may enjoy—registration opens on July 10.
3) David Kincade – David is the President of Alberta Business Grants, a company that takes care of government grants for innovative businesses in Canada. There were times when he had to deal with some issues in his business.
“What Jaime has done for my company has absolutely transformed my processes.” -David Kincade
He is thankful for Jaime’s availability and wonderful personality. Now, their company is ready to take on a whole new level this 2017.
Who is this Jaime Jay?
After Jaime Jay retired from the military in 1990, he had no idea what to do next. Four years later, he entered the corporate world doing marketing and advertising work. He had the privilege of working for a Fortune 500 company.
But, he believed there must be something more than the four walls of the office. He wanted to advance with his creative skills. That’s when he decided to start his own company.
The first few years of his ad agency went well. They had a number of clients on board, and they thrived together. but by 2008, his company got affected by the real estate bubble. You may remember that the crisis hit more than half of the states in the US.
He lost everything.
That taught him to appreciate even the little things he had, and motivated him to succeed even more.
It was not until…
One day he remembered how he helped a lot of people build websites. He thought that if there was one thing he can help others with, that would be developing a WordPress website.
So, he launched his own web development company and eventually combined it with his passion for hockey—that was how Slapshot Studio was born.
Jaime understood what it’s like to be at a very low point in life. He saw how many entrepreneurs struggled as well in advancing their businesses. Having a website was something they could use to serve their customers better, and thus set their business to a higher standing.
Done-for-You WordPress Website
As Jamie once shared, having a website is like having your own place online. It is where people basically have the idea about your reputation and authority. You own it.
Nowadays, it’s affordable to have a website yourself. WordPress in particular has a free software which you simply host with services like Osiris. You can build and design that website in any way you want, and maintain it to keep it running.
But with visitors coming over, you want your website to be in its best possible condition. Clutter-free, beautiful, useful, and safe—only the best experience for your visitors.
If you are considering to hire a WordPress developer, Slapshot Studio exists to help you out. We have a variety of services that you can use to propel your business forward. Think about having a website that is perfect for your brand—that’s what we have for you.
“We are a collective of storytellers, strategists, and designers from around the world. We partner with ambitious leaders to grow remarkable brands and website that foster community and ignite the imagination.” -The Slapshot Studio Team
In every step of our journey together, we make sure to provide you with the right tools you need to keep going. Jaime once said this in an interview, “We don’t think we’re good enough, but in all actuality, we are amazing.”
From that one strong vision to help other entrepreneurs succeed, Slapshot Studio has grown rapidly. Now, we have people specializing in brand and web development, website management, and coaching.
How about you? What is your story? We would be thrilled to have you work with us, and together we can craft the best experience for your valued clients.
The Development Process
Here at Slapshot Studio, we will guide you through the four major steps in the journey. We have an amazing team of developers who do their best to ensure that you get what you need.
1) Discovery – The team takes and evaluates the information you submitted to the company. Once done, they will start the wireframe process where they create the basic design for your website.
2) Design – After you’ve agreed on the wireframe, the team begins the actual design of your website’s layout. That will provide you with a better visual of the result.
3) Development – After you give your irrevocable yes on the design, the team holds a meeting where they assign tasks. They also put other things into consideration, such as your website’s functions and color.
4) Deployment – Afterwards, the team reviews what they have developed and makes sure that everything is where it is supposed to be on the website. With everything complete, the team will then send the website over to the client.
We also offer free services, which includes submitting the website to Google, submitting the sitemap, and on-page SEO. Through it all, we value what makes the clients tick and what is needed to succeed.
Start with a Free Website Consultation
What are your present concerns and questions regarding your website? Let us know how we can serve you better and we would be happy to help you with our line of specialties. We have worked with podcasters, musicians, real estate agencies, professionals and others.
Contact us online to schedule a free consultation for your website. We also perform website redesign and rebranding.